Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Doing Disney Better than Disney

Don Bluth is a great man. For some reason I thought I had seen Secret of NIMH when I was a kid. Maybe I just wanted to fit in with the cool animation kids and not get taunted for having "missed one of the greatest things to life" and how my childhood must've suffered. (Let's face it, some people can be annoying when you haven't seen certain movies.) And, now I can actually say I've seen it. And it's amazing. And Rock-a-Doodle is hard to watch when it's been chopped up into 16 four-minute long segments on youtube.

I'm trying to write my thesis paper on Don Bluth for thursday now so I don't have to worry about it tomorrow night when I'm standing in line for the new World of Warcraft expansion. Though, I'm nervous. Truth be told, my ADD acts up when I'm supposed to be concentrating on something like a paper (i.e. this post) and all the WoW servers are still down from their scheduled maintenance. In fact, when I checked the realm list... realms were just plain missing. Odd. Good problem to have two days before the launch of an expansion. (Not)

Back to the paper and Don Bluth.

No comments: