Sunday, October 18, 2009

Future Project

The title says "future project" but it takes a blast from the past to understand.



I did this for my Digital Form, Space, and Lighting class (same class as painting with light, violin, and the violin gone bad) and we had to use ONLY basic polygon shapes (cubes, spheres, cylinders, cones, toruses) and piece together some sort of aquatic figure or scene with the shapes. And we could only use the three basic manipulators (rotate, scale, translate) on the shapes. No extruding, sewing seams. I was pretty proud of my outcome.

Another future project idea? Model the character in my title bar. She's got talon feet, that'd be fun.

Now I want to go back and take that same idea and make a new model of it. Fun! First I need the time. I should be posting the progress on my senior film soon. Models and rigs oh my!

No comments: