Monday, August 25, 2008

Belated Update

While I'm at it, I should probably post some of the character designs I did last year for Troy Gustafson's classes.


Jestir was done for Animation 1 with Troy Gustafson. An original character of mine that I've had for some time now but she had to go through a bit of a make over to fit the criteria of the project. Let's just say making characters look as fancy as possible sometimes doesn't go well with getting things done on time.




Dallas is another original character I've had for some time along side Jestir. Wyatt I made up for the sake of the project but he's a usable character still if I decide to take these guys any further in my animation projects. Dallas and Wyatt I did for Troy Gustafson's Character Design and Visual Development class. (That was a wallop of a class : / )

Some of the results of the character sheets...

My Animation 1 final featuring Jestir.
video
It's supposed to be super rough looking, I'm not a slacker.

I would show you the results of the maquette I had to make of Dallas... but I broked him the night after I turned him in :(

This is how he looked in progress, however, before I broke him, and before the terrible gray spray paint... and before everything went to shit for the poor guy. Since then, I've tried to reuse his base to start making a maquette of Jestir... but I lost interest in doing that awhile ago. Her wireframe is still hanging out somewhere in my room, so I could always go back and keep going.

1 comment: