Monday, March 24, 2008

Dislancubama

So I have returned to Savannah from my spring break in Dislancubama. (Which is my conglomerate phrase used to describe Disney, Orlando, Cuba, Alabama... not as in Cuba the country, however, as in Cuba, the town in Alabama...)

I have to say, I have grown quite fond of my gingery locks that I acquired from a box. For several years, I have wanted to try the ravishing hair color a whirl, but between insistent hair stylists and not-so-nice red heads that detered me from the hair color. (honestly, I ran into a string of disagreeable people that were of rouge hair. It was strange.) But now, now I plan on going forth and wearing this hair color furthermore as my own. Some people have managed to overlook my ever-prevalent dirt colored roots and thought the red as my natural. Nay, it is not my natural, but aye, I plan to keep it and fool you some more.



The best part is that I can pretty much be Ariel from the Little Mermaid now. Just give me a ton of hairspray so I can get those huge bangs and I'll be all set. Credit to Lois Van Baarle for the lovely piece of the red head above. Wish I could claim credit, but I can claim none.

I have no idea why I felt the need to post about loving being a redhead, but I had to. Now on to better and more coppery tones perhaps?

No comments: